March 01, 2004

I had such a bizarre day on Friday that I can't begin to tell you all about it. But, there are a few of you out there who has had the good fortune to hear all about it, and found it truly amusing. These 'few of you', don't you guyz just love me for feeding y'all with juicy, dramatic snapshots of my life? I aim to please ye.

On the other hand, it was quite a lovely day. Rather, I had a lovely end to the day. I had a long chat with Dm. I haven't chatted with him for so long. And truth be said, I miss chatting with him. I miss a lot of things about him. I still think about it from time to time, still think of him from time to time. And there're so many questions I want to ask him, so many answers I want from him. But, I know better to try to get them answered.

I learnt a lot of new words from Dm. One of them is a phrase called 'Take a rain check'. I think we took too many rain checks. So many that I don't know if we would ever redeem our rainchecks. But I live in hope. And of course, the words he taught me most about are 'love', 'hurt', 'regret' and then, 'forgiveness'.

It was a totally bizarre day. But it could have been worse-a typically boring day.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 17:23